| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sadovo in February is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Sadovo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sadovo, Bulgaria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sadovo:
- Craiova, Romania - 257 kms (159.7 miles) NNW
- Calafat, Romania - 262.1 kms (162.9 miles) NW
- Lom, Bulgaria - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) NW
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 143.2 kms (89 miles) N
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) WNW
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 15.2 kms (9.5 miles) W
- Skopje, Macedonia - 271.7 kms (168.8 miles) W
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) WSW
- Bitola, Macedonia - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) WSW
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 328.4 kms (204 miles) WSW
- Thessaloniki, Greece - 243.5 kms (151.3 miles) SW
- Larissa, Greece - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SW