| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sadovo in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Sadovo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sadovo, Bulgaria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sadovo:
- Craiova, Romania - 257 kms (159.7 miles) NNW
- Calafat, Romania - 262.1 kms (162.9 miles) NW
- Lom, Bulgaria - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) NW
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 143.2 kms (89 miles) N
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) WNW
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 15.2 kms (9.5 miles) W
- Skopje, Macedonia - 271.7 kms (168.8 miles) W
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) WSW
- Bitola, Macedonia - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) WSW
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 328.4 kms (204 miles) WSW
- Thessaloniki, Greece - 243.5 kms (151.3 miles) SW
- Larissa, Greece - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) SW